We cannot do the work that we do without the kind support of the public for which we are very grateful. You can support us by:
- Making a cash donation. This helps towards the cost of vet bills, refuse collection, equipment and supplies:
- Donating prizes for children's tombolas, or items for sale, on our stalls. Please use the contact form to arrange this.
- Shopping at Ark Wildlife, a local supplier of wildlife foods and supplies. We recommend the 'Hedgehog Food Original' which we use here in the rescue. If you shop using this link Ark Wildlife will donate 5% of whatever you spend to our funds at no additional cost to yourself.
- Offering your garden as a safe release site: Please use the contact form, we will send you a questionnaire to complete.
- Helping out at fundraising stalls: Please use the contact form to volunteer and we will be in touch.
- Offering your services as a volunteer driver to collect hedgehogs from finders who are unable to bring them in or to drive hedgehogs to/from vets: Please use the contact form.